Our practice was designed and finished to be able to provide a comfortable and stress free dental visit for the whole family. The technology within the practice helps us to provide the best dentistry with state of the art materials and equipment.
1. Digital X-Rays—Digital X-rays are faster and contain less radiation than traditional X-rays. When a patient has a digital X-ray done, the image appears on the computer in a matter of seconds. Our doctors can then zoom into the image to better assess and educate you regarding your oral health and treatment options. Digital X-rays are also less harmful for patients as they contain up to 90% less radiation compared to traditional X-rays.
2. Invisalign—Invisalign are clear, practically invisible braces that can gently straighten your teeth. They provide an effective and comfortable way to straighten your smile without the inconvenience of wearing heavy, metal braces. Invisalign braces are easy to take out for cleaning and don’t require a restriction on what type of foods to eat. They get the job done in less time with less hassle.
3. Laser Dentistry—Lasers are used to improve efficiency and eliminate discomfort in a number dental procedures. Dr Shelly uses her CO2 laser for infant and new born laser frenectomies. Laser dentistry is fast, painless, and can effectively eliminate any form of bacteria during the procedure to avoid any further complications or problems.
4. Dental Implants—Dental implants are titanium replacements for the root portion of missing teeth. Implants are used to restore healthy smiles when patients have missing teeth. Implants are effective because they can replace missing teeth, while still giving you the feel and look of a natural tooth.
6. Drill Free Dentistry—Now there is a new cavity treatment called silver diamine fluoride (SDF). SDF is an FDA-approved liquid used to treat cavities without an injection or drilling. This new treatment can be great for young children, special needs/medically compromised patients, or anyone fearful of dental treatment.
7. Digital impresions for crowns, braces, night guards and whietening trays— Our digital intraoral scanner enhances the patient experience and elevates clinical precision. Full arch scans can be taken in as little as 60 seconds saving time and improving patient experiences.
8. Intraoral Camera—The intraoral camera is a tool that our doctors use to gain precise and well-defined pictures of hard to see places within a your mouth. The camera also allows us to show these images to you while assessing and educating you about your needs. This new form of technology allows our doctors to conduct a thorough checkup of your mouth and better assess your oral care needs.
9. Zoom! Whitening—Zoom! Whitening is a new, state of the art whitening treatment that gives our patients fast and easy results. In just one appointment, Zoom! Whitening can make a significant change in a person’s smile and can make their teeth up to eight shades whiter.
10. Nitrous Oxide, Oral Sedation and (Intravenous) IV Sedation—Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, can calm a patient down to a point that they are relaxed but can still interact with our doctors. On the other hand, IV sedation puts a patient to sleep completely so that they are unaware of what happened during their dental session. This is usually recommended for patients who are fearful of going to the dentist or for procedures that are painful such as wisdom teeth extraction.